Friday, January 4, 2013

Alone in Crowd.....!!!!





                Many times in life i feel alone,even though there are lots of people surrounded with me,but they all are busy in there own work.

              I believe that we all come alone in this world and we leave alone from the world.but in between
this journey we are attached with many peoples, like your parents, your friends ,colleague...and everyone    whom you meet in this journey has some impact on your life.everyone has there own identity, we learn some good things from them,some people really change your life, they really change your vision to look forward towards life in positive way....

but still feeling alone around everyone......

             Many times i felt in some kind of situation where i get more frustrated...sometimes there are some  situation where nothing goes right in your way.that is the time where I feel that I need shoulder to express
 my emotion,and when i look around i found no one to hold my hand.....,cos everyone is busy on there own work. that is the most worst situation when i feel really alone...

             But whenever i back to normal i realize the meaning of word alone.so i tried to make my mind that i myself alone have to face every situation.cos no one will be there with you for a long way of journey,because everyone has his own path to follow.

             So make mind to stay alone and live alone. but one thing i can do for sure, is to give whatever best i can give to others to make them happy.so stay happy ,and enjoy your life.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment